[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Philly D for Dallas D or wait til last minute

She-Rocks

Grr, the Philly D has been great thus far, but as I look at the Strength of Schedule, I am wondering if I should just pick up the Dallas D (bye week 11) and roll with them for the rest of the year...

Here is my team: (currently in 3rd - should be 2nd, lost one game by HALF a point :furious: )

Performance League:

(1/25 pass and 1/10 yds run/rec with .5 pt per rec for rb/wr, 1pt per rec for te, 6pts per TD)

Start QB/2RB/2WR/TE/K/DEF

QB Nick Foles

QB Russell Wilson

RB Ahmad Bradshaw

RB Zac Stacy

RB Matt Forte

RB Branden Oliver

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Brandin Cooks

WR Emmanuel Sanders

WR Rueben Randle

TE Delanie Walker

PK Dan Bailey

Def Philadelphia

Here are the defenses available on waivers:

Browns (at Jags)

Titans (at Skins)

Packers (vs Panthers)

Cardinals (at Raiders)

Cowboys (vs Giants)

Texans (at Steelers) MNF

I had a blind bid in to pickup the Cards and dropping Cooks, but with speculation that Graham will be out, I don't think I wanna drop him...thoughts?

I could just wait til last minute and pickup a Def and drop Cooks or Oliver...

Edited by She-Rocks

No you shouldn't drop the Philly D.

Ok - one of the Brandons will haveta go and Im not talking about Marshall...I will prolly just wait til last minute since there are a few options out there to choose from and I don't want anyone to pickup one of my drops...and I can save some $$$

I like the Browns D vs the Jags, plus look at the Browns next 3 games (@Jax, vs Oak, vs TB)...if you don't want to keep multiple defenses then I wouldn't hesitate to drop the Eagles D. You can get a decent new D every week by just looking at matchups, theres always a mediocre defense playing a bad team on the waiver wire. I wouldn't drop Cooks either.