[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jarvis Landry or Tre Mason Rest of Season, PPR?

dfine

Scoring: 10% yardage, 6 points TD's, 1 point PPR.

I am looking for upside for my bench especially with some of my starters not doing great.

I have to start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex(WR,RB,TE), 1 kicker, 1 Def

Here are my RB's: Lacy, Fred Jackson, J. Forsett, Doug Martin, Bobby Rainey and CJ Anderson. I was going to drop CJ Anderson for one of these guys.

My WR's are: Michael Floyd, Jeremy Maclin, Keenan Allen, Steve Smith and Anquan Boldin.

I am not sure if I need WR depth or RB depth.

Tre Mason is looked like the best back in St Louis last week. But he is a risk.

Jarvis Landry has been getting stronger and stronger each week and looks good for PPR.

Which one should I go after or should I stay put?

If I put in for one, if I don't get the first one, should I go after the second?

very interesting decision. I think I'd go with Landry because I think he will be in a starting role imminently. Mason looked awesome the other night and I think he will eventually be the starter but who knows how long it will take with Stacy and Cunningham in the picture.

Landry. Keeper league maybe I go Mason, although both are promising young players, but for a redraft PPR I would go Landry. Mason looked good, but he is still a 3rd stringer in the toughest division against the run in all of football.

Edited by willswear3