[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Dilemma- NEED HELP- Will answer yours

Giants1983

So my dilemma is this...I'm in a 10 team/1pt ppr with the following team and someone has offered me Joquie Bell/Josh Gordon for Lamar Miller? Do I do it for the playoff run?? Another option the guys has offered would be Bell/Gates/Gordon for Miller/Kelce/LaFell. Should I do any of these? If so, which one?

Weekly Starters

QB- Andrew Luck

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Lamar Miller

WR- Calvin Johnson

WR- Julio Jones

WR- Brandon Marshall (traded for him by shipping quick/donnel 2 weeks ago)

TE- Travis Kelce (just traded pierre thomas for him)

Flex- Brandon Oliver

Flex- Michael Crabtree

K-Dawson

D- Weekly by commitee

Bench

Shane Vereen

Dwayne Allen

Jason Witten

Justin Hunter

Brandon LaFell

The bell/gates/Gordon offer is quite the offer. Bell and miller are essentially the same. Gates is having a great season and Gordon is Gordan where lafell is inconsistent. You will need to sit on Gordon but it could pay off for the playoff run.

Sorry, I just realized that you were talking about j bell and not l bell which changes things a bit. That is quite a degrdation in RB for you and you are already stacked at WR so I would say no.

I'd say stick with what you have. Your WR and TE are already stacked up. This is one of the few situations where I wouldn't trade for Gordon

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428544-wdis-randle-j-reed-michael-floyd-cooks-odb/#entry4000546

The guy is now saying I could swap out Oliver for Miller in the deal which I still dont' want to do. I'm really considering doing this deal. I am somewhat concerned about Miller's knee, but then again J. Bell will be in a time share situation and he is also not the epitome of health.