[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR and Flex help - WHIR

MTSuper7

Tiered PPR (0.5 for WR, 1 for RB, 1.5 for TE) scoring with TD-heavy bonuses based on length of TD... I need to start 3WR and 1 Flex. I'm plugging in Reuben Randle for sure at WR now, but need two more WRs from this group:

Sammy Watkins (vs. MIN) - I'm 90% sure he's one of the two I'm picking, as the matchup and lack of other weapons makes him feel safe

Pierre Garcon (vs. TEN) - Hard to trust even against a crappy defense - need RG3 back before he becomes a regular starter again IMO

Michael Crabtree (@ DEN) - 9-108-1 line looks awesome until you realize that's for the LAST THREE GAMES combined. Too inconsistent, but SF will have to throw in this one and may be playing from behind, so could rack up targets.

Andre Holmes (vs. ARI) - Is red-hot and faces a team that gets burned by the long ball, but small resume of success makes him feel hard to trust

Markus Wheaton (vs. HOU) - Hasn't done enough to warrant consideration IMO

I also need to start 1 flex from either the above WRs or this group:

Darren McFadden (vs. ARI) - Not feeling it

Travis Kelce (@ SD) - I love his upside, and with the PPR scoring tiered his way, is probably who I will go with

Jeremy Hill (@ IND) - Doubtful he gets enough workload to warrant a play - needs Gio to miss time to be reliable or to play against a team that Cincy can blow out

The above are my thoughts on these guys. Any other thoughts? Who would you go with and why?

TIA!

I would go with Watkins, who the Bills said this week they want to get involved early, and Crabtree, as I agree with you that the Niners will need to throw. For the second group, I would go with Kelce. McFadden is meh, and Bernard looks like he's ok, so Hill's touches will be down.

I would go with Watkins, who the Bills said this week they want to get involved early, and Crabtree, as I agree with you that the Niners will need to throw. For the second group, I would go with Kelce. McFadden is meh, and Bernard looks like he's ok, so Hill's touches will be down.

Just to clarify, I could also start any of the WRs at flex too, not just between Kelce, McFaddy and Hill at Flex. Thanks!