[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade away Graham for Edelman and Texans D?

silly1369

So, I proposed a trade and want to make sure I'm not making a mistake. The guy I proposed it to is still thinking about it. I offered him Jimmy Graham and either Miles Austin or Kenny Britt in exchange for Julian Edelman and the Texans D. I don't know if he'll accept it, but do you think I'm making a smart move?

QB Phillip Rivers

RB DeMarco Murray

RB Andre Ellington

RB/WR Branden Oliver

WR Percy Harvin

WR/TE Torrey Smith

WR/TE Antonio Gates

OP Austin Davis

D Bears

Bench

Bengals D

Michael Crabtree

Miles Austin

Kenny Britt

Fred Jackson

Bernard Pierce

Jimmy Graham

Vernon Davis

The variance on the points earned on the Texan's D when not factoring in weekly matchups on other available D's will probably work out to be pretty minimal.

Miles Austin and Kenny Britt? Does your league give points for practice squad players?

This is basically a trade between Graham and Edelman.

My opinion, I'd never even think about giving up Jimmy for Edelman.

You are definitely weak at WR, but having Jimmy makes up for that.

I also wouldn't want to ride out the rest of the season relying on Gates w/ Green on his tail. I'd stick with the guaranteed points of Jimmy for the rest of the season at TE and try your luck at other options for WR3.

Probably not. While I love my Texans and our fantastic D line and LB's, we have some issues in our secondary.

Watt has been supporting that defense a lot fantasy-wise last year and this year, but I just don't know how long anyone can keep that up.

What defenses are free agents in your league?