[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez or Julio for Ell/Fitz

foste127

Mobile version does not show signature, so can't see rest of team...if acquiring a new RB is a must, I'd let go of Dez before Julio

Yeah I wouldn't send Julio either. And I'm not so sure that I would send Brian unless I was desperate for a running back. Ellington is just to injury prone

Ok, yeah, a new RB is needed...I think Dez for Ellington and Fitz is fair...there are other RBs I'd prefer and think Dez would be perfectly fine trade for, but is that owner gonna say yes? No telling

You're gonna need another trade or wire p/u, too...Sankey and Bell both have a week 9 bye

Edited by sksmith
  • Like 1

You do need an RB, but I think the two you have are serviceable on a team that has 3 of the top 6 or 7 WR's in the league. If you can get a trade for a top RB1(Forte, Bernard, Murray, Charles, McCoy, Bell, Lynch, etc.) then do it, but if not I wouldn't do a trade that is gonna lose you value, which this one is doing.

• Like 1