[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monte Ball just hit waivers ?

taknuout91

No...do not pick him up. Ball sucked before he was injured, people are assuming that not only will he have this miraculous recovery and have last year's season.

If you pick him up you are not picking up a valuable sleeper.

Not to mention the replacement backs are outperforming what Ball was doing so everyone is still assuming he'd even get the starter job back...

Ball should be dropped in all re-draft formats imo.

Please list your team as he should not and never have been your RB3.

Are McKinnon/Stark/Dixon owned in your league? These would be worth picking up if you are looking to fill bench space with RB.

Edited by BMoneyxx11

No...do not pick him up. Ball sucked before he was injured, people are assuming that not only will he have this miraculous recovery and have last year's season.

He didn't have a good season last year either. Knowshon was the top back in Denver last year.

Not to mention the replacement backs are outperforming what Ball was doing so everyone is still assuming he'd even get the starter job back...

Backs? Plural? Hillman has started one game. Indeed he had a good game against a terrible Jets defense. That's it. Thompson and Anderson aren't getting enough touches to be considered for any league, and haven't "outperformed"... anyone.

If I'm looking to stash, I'd rather stash Ball than McKinnon, Stark, or Dixon.

Edited by sampsonite

I have Ball and Hillman on my team. I am not willing to drop Ball until I see how things shake out when he gets back. so yes pick him up. Manning teams always run the ball a ton come fantasy playoff time. worth the lotto ticket. can you help with mine please http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428705-drop-patterson-for-shorts-iii-tough-choice/