[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Targets? Need to improve.

12 team Standard league and I'm 2-4. Only good moves I've made so far are picking up Smith and Forsett off the wire early.

Can anyone give me some trade suggestions, who to target or give up? No one seems interested in a new QB.

QB - Russell Wilson

RB1 - Lamar miller

Rb2 - justin Forsett

WR1 - Steve Smith

WR2 - James Jones

Flex- Chris Ivory

TE- Jordan Reed

K - suisham

D - Detroit

Bench:

Matt Stafford

Zac Stacey

Branden Oliver

Andre Holmes

Jared Cook

Allen Robinson

Edited by Scruffy Nerfherder

You have some of this seasons best waiver wire pick ups, two of which are selling pretty high right now (Oliver/Forsett). I wouldn't want to give Forsett, but if your not going to use Oliver, obviously lose him. Personally I'd rather have Oliver than Ivory, I think Oliver steals the show in SD even with the return of Matthews. Ivory also had a strong game last night, so his value may go up. I do agree though, target receivers. I think your RB situation is fine. You may be able to ship on of your WR's and one of the RB's for a better WR.