[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo for AWilliams

BMoneyxx11

*Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo

*Marshawn Lynch, *Bernard Pierce, Reggie Bush, Terrance West, Roy Helu

*T.Y. Hilton, *Steve Smith, *Terrance Williams, Cordarrelle Patterson

*Rob Gronkowski

*Patriots D/ST D/ST

*Phil Dawson, SF K

-----

He's about to lose this week and wants Romo for Williams, but I was thinking for dumping White for Patterson as well

Romo for A Williams

Romo+Patterson for White/AWilliams

A Williams has just this week left for potential value...week 8 is NYG's bye and Jennings back week 9. Patterson is valueless in that Vikings offense, IMO

A Williams has just this week left for potential value...week 8 is NYG's bye and Jennings back week 9. Patterson is valueless in that Vikings offense, IMO

I definitely agree that it is time to dump A Williams, that's why I chose him to trade over someone like Sankey or A Smith...Patterson, I'm not so sure about, I want Bridgewater to settle a little more. I don't think White is going to be of value though, he's not doing anything in games, his performance is worse than his point production even though his point production is quite limited as it is.

I mean, that's essentially a Gronk for Cameron switch...personal preference at this point, I don't think I'd see it as a gain; but I'm all in w/ Gronk, so bias in my eyes. I will say, performance aside, White has a better offensive set up for a productive turn-around than CPatt

I mean, that's essentially a Gronk for Cameron switch...personal preference at this point, I don't think I'd see it as a gain; but I'm all in w/ Gronk, so bias in my eyes. I will say, performance aside, White has a better offensive set up for a productive turn-around than CPatt

I'm not sure that a Gronk for Cameron is a personal preference. They are highly different TE's.....Cameron is dynamic and thrown the deep ball when the Brown's offense breaks down. Gronk is a personal favorite for Brady and is thrown to regularly. I think steady production versus boom-or-bust, but I think Cameron is over valued this week, yes he may wreck the Jag's, but still