[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big trade! Need advice please help!

nfbball9

I would be giving up Jimmy Graham and TY Hilton

I would recieve Antonio brown, vernon Davis, Andre Williams

What side do you like better? I was offered this, and am very close to accept because I have Bennett as my other TE and would be getting vernon davis as well... Not to mention graham is hurt. And it's a solid upgrade at wr. Or should I try to counter and get more in return or is it good as is?

My team is

Cam

Matty ice

Gio

T Richardson

Z Stacy

M Ingram

B pierce

J Stewart (whom I would have to drop)

D Thomas

TY Hilton

Terrance Williams

Roddy white

Jimmy Graham

Martellus Bennett

No NO NOOO!

Andre Williams is a low potential RB after this press release

Rashad Jennings (knee) said he is targeting the Giants Week 9 game against the Colts for his return.

Jennings has already been ruled out this week, and the Giants have a bye Week 8. Jennings plans to begin running in a pool next week, and will hopefully get some practices in leading up to Week 9. Andre Williams will get at least one more start.

I think you should trade Graham for high end RB2 potential if you can. Trent Richardson really shouldn't be a starting RB2 week to week. If you want to bail on Graham target RB not WR.

If you want a WR sleeper pick Landry up off the waivers

Landry is expected to see "significant action" Sunday against the Bears, the Palm Beach Post reports.

Spin: With Brandon Gibson (hamstring) out last week, Landry stepped in as the starting slot receiver and caught six passes for 75 yards and a touchdown against Green Bay. Gibson is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Bears, but Landry is expected to remain involved in the offense, while also handling his normal duties as the Dolphins' punt returner. Coach Joe Philbin called Landry a "competitor" and praised him for his work ethic.

Edited by BMoneyxx11

Vernon Davis and Andre Williams do not help you. It's pretty much a graham and Ty for Antonio brown trade. Don't do it. As others have said you could trade graham but target something else.

Trade for a rb- take graham and one or two of your bench RBs and get a true stud

Or

Trade for WR- simply swap graham or even add in one of your bench RBs I don't see why you couldn't get Antonio brown for that pacakge if he has the Wr depth