[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop kendall Wright or cpatterson for brandin cooks?

heracles

Is this a PPR league? Do you have any other WR to drop? While I like Beckham moving forward you are starting two guys who really have proven nothing and done very little to deserve to start. Both of them were free agents in my league until this week. To answer your question I would drop either of them for Cooks as he has more targets this yr than any other NO WR. I drop Wright before I would Patterson. I like Patterson over Wright simply because there is still a small chance him and Bridgewater can mesh and get better as the season moves along since they have only played 2 games together.

Then you gotta ask how sanu was even available. Guess a 12 team league is just worlds different than a 10 team league. I was gonna say drop Patterson but chief makes a good point that bridge water and Patterson might still achieve some chemistry this season. Can't really say the same for wright and clipboard jesus. Locker is prolly more banged up than the media is letting on

I agree. Why do many of us fear so much dropping c patterson? Yes he is super athlete. He reminds me of a percy Harvin.

I'm leaning towards dropping g him for cooks quick before anyone grabs him.

Cooks doesn't have tds but with all the volume targets maybe there is some good there later? With cordarrelle he barely gets catches