[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help!...White, Quick, Cooks, Shorts

chiefswarpath

Who do you guys like in a 12 team PPR? Pick 2

Roddy White @ BAL

Brian Quick vs SEA

Brandin Cooks @ DET

Cecil Shorts vs CLE

Am I crazy to think I am going to go with Cooks and Shorts? White has not topped 72 yards this season and has a somewhat tough matchup. Quick is the #1 guy in STL but his QB situation is not ideal. Oh ya and they are playing Seattle. Cooks is getting targeted alot in NO. He has led the team in targets the last 2 of 3 wks. Shorts was targeted 16 times last week by Bortles and had 10 grabs. In PPR if a guy is getting thrown to that much, he can score 20 points without getting a TD.

I would go with how you have it. Cooks should light up the Detroit Defense just with him looking like he is the new #1 guy in NO and the Detroit D still having a terrible backfield (and I am a lifetime Lions fan).

The lions have given up the fewest fantasy points to opposing WR this season

I would go with shorts ...and white ..quick ? On the qb...cooks has only 1 good game

Cooks has scored more than 15 fantasy points for me 3 out of 5 games this season.