[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which out of these 4 TEs do I keep? Lol

byroz

I'd keep Kelce if I were you.

Should i drop vernon and donnel? I hate to let other ppl have em but i need some other position players lol.

Another questiom... Is welker worth keeping ? He has 13 pts on the season right now in my league std scoring

A couple things...

A) I'd drop donnell, grab royal, and keep welker. Donnell seems the least consistent of the bunch, asiata seems like his role is diminishing, and welker is still welker--willing to bet he starts getting more balls his way.

2) are you literally "laughing out loud" when you type lol? If you are, your threshold for what you find funny is incredibly low. It's gotta be tough to get through the day that way. If you're not, it really doesn't make any sense whatsoever to use lol so often.

A couple things...

A) I'd drop donnell, grab royal, and keep welker. Donnell seems the least consistent of the bunch, asiata seems like his role is diminishing, and welker is still welker--willing to bet he starts getting more balls his way.

2) are you literally "laughing out loud" when you type lol? If you are, your threshold for what you find funny is incredibly low. It's gotta be tough to get through the day that way. If you're not, it really doesn't make any sense whatsoever to use lol so often.

Oh i know because saying it twice is soo often. Do you really have nothing better to do than type a whole paragraph about how i used lol in my post? It sure seems your threshold for what you think is important is incredibly low.