[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice: Lacy/Wallace for Marshall/Martin or Ingram

I've been offered Brandon Marshall and either Mark Ingram or Doug Martin for Eddie Lacy and Mike Wallace.

I would normally jump at this, but it will leave me pretty exposed at RB, with Ellington as my best.

Current team is:

RB: Lacy, Ellington, McKinnon, Gore, Hill, Sankey

WR: Dez, Brown, Quick

QB: Cutler

TE: Gronk

I really like the idea of Dez, Brown and Marshall, but is it worth the hit (slight as it may be) at RB? Guess I could try to trade one of the WRs for a clearer RB upgrade later.

Thoughts? Appreciate any advice

I'd make the trade for Marshall and Ingram.

Marshall is an upgrade over Lacy and Ingram is a wash for Wallace. With the way Lacy has been playing, you've probably been debating on starting some of the RB bench over him certain weeks anyways. McKinnon, Hill, and Sankey are going to continue to get opportunities and Ingram is about to benefit from PT's absence and Robinson's fumbles.

I think it's a downgrade for you even with Ingram added. Even though Lacy is underperforming, he still has a shot at a TD every single week and is a better own than Ingram or Martin. Wallace is no Brandon Marshall, but he has been much more consistent this year and isn't showing any signs of slowing down. A little worried by CHI situation right now