[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: R. Bush + C Patt for...

mvttchew

10 Man PPR League

My current roster:

QB: R. Wilson

WR: C. Johnson, B. Marshall, M. Sanu, G. State, B. Quick, C. Patterson

RB: F. Gore, Z. Stacy, B. Oliver, R. Bush

TE: T. Kelce, L. Donnell

DEF: Denver

K: Phil Dawson

I would offer R. Bush and C Patt. for or Ahmad Bradshaw or Lamar Miller or Ronnie Hillman or J. McKinnon (if either of them want the trade)

I'm going to initiate these trades, but no guarantees they will work (maybe throw in Z. Stacy?)

Would you guys initiate these trades and which should I focus most on? (Best trade is..?)

Currently trying to drop Z. Stacy for Darren McFadden off waivers (ill most likely get this done)

Edited by mvttchew

I think you'll be hard pressed in trading Stacy to anyone unless you are unconsensually having your way with them. If you can get Bradshaw or Miller I absolutely would, then target McKinnon, then Hillman. Although I have Miller and McKinnon and I wouldn't touch either of those, I'd want a hefty price for Miller (as I would for Bradshaw if I had him, both have put up rb1 numbers), and I probably would only take an overpayment for McKinnon, because he looks like he's going to be pretty solid going forward. And, you know, people don't want to let go of their mystery box!

You should try to get Joique Bell with those two. Or buy low on Alfred Morris.