[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice.....Bradshaw for E. Sanders?

sampsonite

I am pretty stacked with RBs:

Arian Foster

Ahmad Bradshaw

Montee Ball

Ronnie Hillman

I've been starting Foster and Bradshaw and both have been very consistent. My problem is that I have no one making decent points in the WR position.

Someone else in the league is looking for a good RB. Do you guys think Ronnie Hillman will be good enough going forward to trade Ahmad Bradshaw for Emmanuel Sanders?

(Just as an FYI....my current receivers are DeAndre Hopkins, Eric Decker, Odell Beckham Jr, Michael Crabtree, and Larry Fitz. Lots of big names but no production. Most weeks I'm in the single digits total playing three WR's. :/

I'm looking to drop Fitz this week for Doug Baldwin on WW. I'll drop Crabtree to the WW if I get Sanders. That'll leave me with Hopkins, Odell, Baldwin, Decker, and Sanders at WR. I like that a lot better.)

Edited by sampsonite

I would move Hillman for someone and keep my stud rbs. That's overpayment on your part considering that T-Rich might be out

Thanks.

I already submitted a trade request for Ball/Hillman for E. Sanders. Was just considering a second trade request to the same guy to give him two options to choose from, but I wanted to garner some second opinions here first.

Edited by sampsonite