[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Morris for Sanders?

sfgiantsfan24

You're NOT impressed with McKinnon? What does a guy have to do to impress you? Over 5 yards per carry and over 100 yards against the best run defense in the NFL doesn't do it for you?

In regards to the trade it really depends on team need. Team A gets a better receiver(although until AJ Green comes back its close, and after he comes back Sanu still retains value) and while they get an explosive young running back, I'd still take Alfred Morris at this point in the season after what he's shown us the first two years. Really depends on who you have and what you need. If I was completely starting a new team I guess I'd take A.

You're NOT impressed with McKinnon? What does a guy have to do to impress you? Over 5 yards per carry and over 100 yards against the best run defense in the NFL doesn't do it for you?

He had a good day but no, that doesn't do it for me. I'm looking at the bigger picture. With a mediocre offensive line, he's averaging only 2.38 per carry and still hasn't found the end zone. His 40 total points this year don't impress me.

Edited by sampsonite

Where did you get that number from? He's averaging 5.2(more than Arian Foster has ever averaged in a season, not saying he's better than Foster, just saw you were a Texan fan and thought that was a fun fact), over double the number you stated. He also only has 40 points because he's only started 2 games... he's only hit double digit carries three times.

Edited by willswear3

Where did you get that number from? He's averaging 5.2(more than Arian Foster has ever averaged in a season, not saying he's better than Foster, just saw you were a Texan fan and thought that was a fun fact), over double the number you stated. He also only has 40 points because he's only started 2 games... he's only hit double digit carries three times.

I agree. He looks good and especially with the vikings mediocre line thats even more impressive. If the vikings can keep games close, mckinnon is going to be a rb2 stud.

Im a redskins fan and Freddy morris will be back to putting up consistent double digit numbers when RG3 returns. Teams are stacking the box against them because they know cousins won't beat them. Minus trent Williams ( who is the best left tackle in football Imo) the redskins line is very mediocre, which says a lot more about what freddy morris has done. He'll be back.

Im a redskins fan and Freddy morris will be back to putting up consistent double digit numbers when RG3 returns. Teams are stacking the box against them because they know cousins won't beat them. Minus trent Williams ( who is the best left tackle in football Imo) the redskins line is very mediocre, which says a lot more about what freddy morris has done. He'll be back.

Agree with this completely. Well, except I'd probably take Tyron Smith over Trent Williams, but I do think Morris will be back when RG3 is back.

Edited by willswear3