[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need help this week

joeyemma

10 team redraft...NO PPR....1 for 10 rush/rec 1 for 20 passing....4 for passing td's 6 for all other td's Tight Ends are Wide Receivers

We start 1 qb 2 rb's 2 wr/te's 1 flex k d

Roster:

Luck/Orton

Vereen Dixon Sankey Reggie Bush Starks

Demaryius Thomas/Edelman/Jimmy Graham/Wayne/Brandon Cooks/Ertz/D. Allen

so....I am starting Luck....Vereen ????? Demaryius....Jimmy Graham (ugh) and ?????

I need to pick a RB2 and a Flex.

What would you do????

Thanks

Luck, Demaryius, Edelman, and Graham (assuming healthy, which I'm not sure he is) are all no brainer starts. If Graham is not healthy, I'd start Allen. He's scored a touchdown in all but 2 games.

Stay away from Dixon. He's unproven and the Jets front 7 is no joke.

Sankey going up against the Texans with JJ Watt AND Clowney back in the mix? Good luck. (Although: Titans are starting a rookie QB, they may rely more on the run to help him out)

Vareen is 50/50. Patriots are more likely to throw than to run, and goal-line carries will probably go to Gray.

Leaves you with Reggie and Starks. Both are facing terrible defenses, both are on a timeshare. I would start these two purely on the fact that the opposing defenses are atrocious.

Good luck!