[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Brooklyn718

Trade went down in my league... 8 teams.... ESPN standard scoring..

Russell Wilson

Chris Ivory

Ahmad Bradshaw

for

Demarco Murray

Gore

Colston

The dude who traded Murray has Aaron Rodgers.. it's a 1 QB league.. his two running backs now are Ivory and Bradshaw(before it was Murray and McFadden).. thought maybe he had something up his sleeve to deal Rodgers and bring in more players.. nothing.. he's keeping both. It's a money league but I think he's just tanking and handing out players.. trade makes absolutely no sense at all. I asked what he wants for Rodgers and he told me Jordy Nelson and Matt Forte. I think he's purposely screwing everyone else because other trades that were offered were more than that trade and he declined. Why else would anyone deal Murray to bring in a QB that they will bench? what do you guys think?

Try asking the player he received Murray what happened. Either way I would veto this trade. In my league it's up to every owner to decide themselves if a deal is fair or not. If you have all the power do some investigation and see what comes up. Based of this deal alone I'd say it's unfair

Try asking the player he received Murray what happened. Either way I would veto this trade. In my league it's up to every owner to decide themselves if a deal is fair or not. If you have all the power do some investigation and see what comes up. Based of this deal alone I'd say it's unfair

I did ask... Told me he doesn't have to explain anything to me.

So what's the deal? Do you have all the power as a commissioner to revoke the trade? Or is it split between the owner. Either way I would vote to veto this trade. Fishy deal and they owner is not cooperative, you have to take action

I can veto.. Team who got Murray said "this is bullsh** I want my money back" though.. So either I would have to let the trade continue or deal with him asking for his money back.

Only way I could see this fair is Murray for all 3 of those players. I still wouldn't do it in the league I have Murray but I couldn't really argue with that. Tell the 2 owners to work out a new deal maybe suggest Murray for all 3. But if they don't, then this trade can't go through. Make sure you alert other owners what's going on

Only way I could see this fair is Murray for all 3 of those players. I still wouldn't do it in the league I have Murray but I couldn't really argue with that. Tell the 2 owners to work out a new deal maybe suggest Murray for all 3. But if they don't, then this trade can't go through. Make sure you alert other owners what's going on

Like I said. The other team said if the trade isn't allowed to go through they demand their money back. I'm honestly fed up with my league. I never knew such feminine tendencies would come out of men over fantasy sports. Even if it was a 3 for 1 I feel it still makes no sense because why have Russell Wilson placed on your bench? And then raises such a high asking price for Rodgers no one will deal for him.

We'll he could want the depth in that deal. Pretty sure Rodgers still has his bye and maybe not a favorable matchup or 2. Also Bradshaw and ivory are 2 top 15 backs where if Murray was your absolutely only rb it would help I suppose. Like I said I still wouldn't do it if I had Murray. And tell the other owner he's a piece of honda asking for his money back and acting like a child and the. Tell him no haha. I'm sure there's others in your league who will agree with you. Like I said alert them to what's going on so they can form their own opinion

We'll he could want the depth in that deal. Pretty sure Rodgers still has his bye and maybe not a favorable matchup or 2. Also Bradshaw and ivory are 2 top 15 backs where if Murray was your absolutely only rb it would help I suppose. Like I said I still wouldn't do it if I had Murray. And tell the other owner he's a piece of honda asking for his money back and acting like a child and the. Tell him no haha. I'm sure there's others in your league who will agree with you. Like I said alert them to what's going on so they can form their own opinion

He may have a bye but is it really worth moving Murray for that? Especially in an 8 team league? Well pretty much the league disbanded. Now it's just a bunch of grown men lashing out at each other.

Maybe with with the workload Murray been getting the owner fears he might get injured.

But the trade is hondaty I would just veto it and have them come up with a more fair trade. I wouldn't give them their ?money back and if they start dumping players you just lock their team and just put a starting lineup in each week

Not seeing much of a problem. Looks like he's sacrificing the stud for depth. Not the trade I'd make, but its not my team.

But what depth? Ivory and Gore are similar in fantasy numbers and Bradshaw is a major step down from Murray.. Yea he got Wilson but he has Rodgers who he doesn't seem like intending on trading anyway. The guy who received Colston cut him for Big Ben.