[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Johnson's fall from grace! vs. Pierre Garcon, who to start?

cloose

When I'm in situations like this and have to make a crappy decision I tend to go with expert rankings. Play the guy that is ranked higher. In this case most rankings I've seen have Andre ranked high enough over Garcon that I'd feel comfortable playing him.

• Like 1

I like Andre. Garcon has a bit more upside but Andre is the main target in that offense and to be honest, in my PPR league he has been in double digits every single week, he hasn't been THAT bad. Garcon is just too much of a rollercoaster ride to start, especially with McCoy now at the helm

• Like 2

"Pretty much sucks?" He broke 1400 yards last season and is on pace for 1100 this season with a crap QB at the helm. He's also #12 in rec. yards so far for the season, and that's ahead of a lot of other big names out there.

Andre is a good receiver, but his ankles/knees/hammies aren't what they once were. He basically runs slot routes now in the WR position. He's good for first downs and medium yardage, but his days of 60 yard TDs are likely behind him. He also gets a lot of red zone targets.

Edited by sampsonite

Ryan Fitzpatrick admitted he "didn't get it to Andre [Johnson] nearly enough early" in Monday's loss to the Steelers.

Johnson finished with 5-77-0 on nine targets, but had just one catch for four yards through the first three quarters. After the game, coach Bill O'Brien said that Johnson was open throughout. It sounds like we have a bit of a squeaky wheel getting greased situation heading into this week's game against the Titans.

'Nuff said