[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Hopkins or Terrance Williams?

cowboy

Hopkins has 10 more targets, 12 more catches, and 140 more receiving yards on the year than Williams, since the Cowboys have become a primary running team. Meanwhile, Hopkins has 3 TDs while Williams has 6, but this isn't usually a dependably sustainable stat. The only thing that scares me is the Texans coach was saying Andre Johnson was open, and Fitzpatrick said he should've gotten the ball more to Johnson (which is bullhonda, they force feed him all the damn time). That, and the fact the Redskins defense sucks against receivers, are the only reasons I would consider Williams... which I am (I own both as well)

I like Hopkins.

Texans aren't as talented in the receiver position so Johnson and Hopkins are the main guys. Hopkins also made made a rare, game changing fumble at the end of last weeks game so he may be out to prove something this weekend.

Alternatively, Dallas spreads the ball around a bit more so your odds are a bit reduced there. Same problem in SF.

Could go either way.