[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Jimmy Graham

cow3r

I'd like to propose a trade for Jimmy Graham with his current valuation. I think he's due to turn around later this season and I can potentially nab him for cheap since he's recovering fromt he injury and last week gave a goose egg.

My team is in the sig

Other team is:

WR: Keenan Allen, Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace, Greg Jennings,

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Zac Stacy, Darren Sproles, Lorenzo Taliaferro

TE: Jimmy Graham, Scott Chandler

My thoughts are giving him one of my TE+WR. Would I be lowballing him too much by doing something like Owen Daniels + Roddy White?

I personally think that offer is a lowball and you want to be careful not to alienate the owner. He's already got a decent TE (not great) in Chandler, he doesn't need another backup TE and a backup WR to replace him, plus now he has to drop someone for that trade. Go big or go home, offer either ODB or Steve Smith along with his choice of TE (Daniels or Ertz), because he only has to wait a week or two for him to be healthy again (presumably), so why should he give up the best TE in the game for an old 33-year old WR and an old TE, you know?