[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One more loss from the end of my season. Help!

Constantguest

Currently I sit at 3-5 (I've already lost this week). The only reason I don't consider my season completely over yet is cuz one other person has a 3-5 record and a win next week against a different opponent would knock that guy to 4-5 (which would also be my record next week with a win). so basically I have company at the bottom of the standings. This is an 8 team standard league.

Anyway, I cannot afford another loss and it's irritating that all my losses come on my opponent's season best games. I need to make some serious changes and I need to start winning games. Here's my roster:

Peyton Manning

Crabtree

Edelman

Randle

Balwin

Colston

Maclin

Gordon

Michael Floyd

Shady McCoy

DeMarco

Ellington

Kelce

Hauschka

Dalla D/ST (I usually stream defenses)

I have too many WRs that don't do enough and I know TE is a weak spot for me too. So, what do I do? With Week 9 byes coming up I'm gonna keep my eye out for good drops, but I think I need to trade some players away and get upgrades. Help me fix my roster please.

There was a post about these kind of questions last week that I feel I need to mention here. Don't just throw your entire team on a post and say please help me fix my roster. It is going to be ignored. The point of fantasy football is to run your own team. Try to be specific when asking for help. You have 3 starting Rb's one good WR and a stud QB. I think it's pretty obvious what you need to do

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1