[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Accept marshawn lynch trade?

yungballa

I have been offered antonio brown for my marshawn lynch and alshon jeffery/emmanuel sanders (my choice on the receiver). I have a good feeling about this just because antonio is freakishly good.

My receivers and backs: lynch, charles, hillman, mckinnon, jeffery, sanders, a johnson, odell beckham

Also, who should i be starting if i go through with the offer?

I wouldn't take it because giving up Lynch would make your RB depth shaky after Charles. Hillman could lose touches to Ball and McKinnon's value is dwarfed from playing on the Vikings. Plus you are giving up a good WR to get, yes, an elite one, but Jeffery or Sanders plus Lynch just seems too much of a price tag for Brown.

I would. You have depth in rb. Charles is being Charles again and Hillman should keep a hold on the carries in Denver.

I would offer Sanders over Jeffery just cause there are way to many choices for Peyton in Denver. And Alshon is gonna keep getting looks in Chicago with his height and speed

And for who to start all depends on what your lineup calls for

Do it. If you could get someone else as a throw in with Brown, obviously do that, but if you can't, I'd still take the first one. If I have Lynch I'm certainly looking to sell, and who better to sell for than Antonio Brown. McKinnon will definitely suffice at RB2, as will Hillman. Do it.