[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE ADVICE: Chris Ivory for Sammy Watkins for Non-PPR 10-Man League

tellaman

My Relevant Players (at the moment):

WR's:

Emmanuel Sanders

Mohamed Sanu

Julian Edelman

DeAndre Hopkins

Wes Welker

RB's:

Giovani Bernard

LeSean McCoy

Ahmad Bradshaw

***Chris Ivory***

Fred Jackson

So, the offer is their Sammy Watkins for my Chris Ivory. My thoughts are, despite the fact that Sammy Watkins has been unreliable this season, I need help at WR. Kyle Orton seems to be having a huge effect on Watkin's production, and things look like they're turning around for the better for Watkins as he seems to be on the up-and-up. While Ivory is probably the better overall fantasy player (especially in terms of reliability), he's most likely gonna end up rotting on my bench if I don't deal him at some point. But is Watkins worth the risk in the long run?

Just looking for people's thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Dude, I'd so do it. Ivory's a good player and I like him in that offense, but you can survive w/o him and Watkins will help a lot

You have enough depth if FJax comes back but how many Bills can actually be FF relevant and reliable to play, hopefully Gio's injury isn't serious. Watkins gets a lot of volume and the inconsistency was a product of EJ plus he opened the season injured.. he's legit but losing Ivory could be risky if you don't add depth to the RB position. I'm cool with Bradshaw and McCoy every week.. I'm also more confident in Watkins producing than Edelman Hopkins and Welker... probably even Sanu when AJ returns (if). Ivory on your bench does nothing. Watkins will fit into your lineup weekly.