[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperate help for a RB!

Blasto95

Standard scoring 12 team no Ppr

I have forte and Sankey on bye. Leaving me with Murray and ball if he comes back this week.

I don't really want to start ball so I'll be picking up a back off the waivers.

Which of these guys would you want for a one week start?

D. Williams

Charlie sims

Jonas gray

Bobby Rainey

Zac Stacy/Cunningham

Alfred blue

And a few others guys I'm forgetting I'll add in a few more

I only need one as I have 5 or 6 WRs to figure out my flex. And this is most likely for only one week. Going forward I only have to worry about Murray's bye who ball will be back for and possibly Sankey with the staring job

There's also

Terrance west

Cadet

Gerhart

Taliafero

Asiata

I'm 11 or 12 on the waivers but I don't see more than 2 maybe 3 people taking a back this week

I'm leaning towards Rainey/sims if there's any updates on marting and how the other 2 handle the work

Jonas I like but not sure if he got a bulk of carries because vereen was sick and possibly was limited on snaps or touches

I also like cadet as a sleeper again if Thomas an Robinson are still out

You think martin will simply just be benched? I'm worried about him still leaching at least 5-10 touches a game. I do like sims or Rainey for this week though I just want to see if they're actually committed to playing with sims this week or Rainey would be the better option this week

You think martin will simply just be benched? I'm worried about him still leaching at least 5-10 touches a game. I do like sims or Rainey for this week though I just want to see if they're actually committed to playing with sims this week or Rainey would be the better option this week

yes I do, look at what's he's done.. he can't stay healthy and now's there's trade rumors I've seen RB's benched all the time for even less, this is another new coaching staff that went out and decided to draft a RB that looks like another Matt Forte is that coincidence? Lovie's gotta do something I think Sims will get a shot and the rope is very short for Martin. but I may be wrong.

So you think it would e smart to maybe drop both Sankey and Alex smith for both Rainey and sims? See how that plays out? Or I'm still liking cadet.

Looked into it a little and after so many touches by Ingram like a game he's never had in the NFL, he's playing only after 3 days rest. If Thomas and Robinson are out I could see them getting cadet whose more rested more snaps as touches

So you think it would e smart to maybe drop both Sankey and Alex smith for both Rainey and sims? See how that plays out? Or I'm still liking cadet.

Looked into it a little and after so many touches by Ingram like a game he's never had in the NFL, he's playing only after 3 days rest. If Thomas and Robinson are out I could see them getting cadet whose more rested more snaps as touches

Ingram before his injury absolutely was tearing it up in FF so when he came back I was excited to see it continue, I think Cadet will be a change of pace I don't see him being a Sproles replacement, I think a combo of Cadet and Cooks is more a 50/50 share of what Sproles would've got in the offense. Sankey hasn't been able to get going I wouldn't give up on him, I don't know if people are targeting Sims quite yet I believe he still needs to be cleared to play, I know he's been practicing.. I'm high on him but you have to temper your expectations a bit it still is Lovie Smith and TB we're talking about. A.Smith is your backup I'd be fine with dropping for Rainey or Sims, if I had to choose one and I knew Sims was going to play even limited snaps I'd take him on a flyer that he will grab the RB1 spot quick. Rainey has good games and really bad ones, also TB gets so far behind that they are running only in the beginning or during trash time because they can't catch-up. just my opinion.

Ya Alex smith is my back up to kaepernick who fresh off his bye I'm content with dropping.

Really I'm only concerned for now this week whose better. I only have to worry about Murray's bye so I could just do this again for one week or hope for a Sankey/ball fantasy relevant game. With Murray/forte I'm set for the season outside these 2 byes

So with that cadet had zero carries so ya I'm backing off him even if he gets work it won't be a lot. I guess my best bet is either drop Alex smith for sims or try and get both Rainey and sims and dropping Sankey as we'll.

Another problem, I play my friend this week. He knows I have to find another rb so I'm expecting him to grab a rb before I can. So after sims who would you take this week alone? Rainey,cadet,Jonas gray or any of those other guys I've mentioned before. Maybe hope for another 3td game from Asiata haha I was lucky enough to start him that week