[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop: Dougie Fresh Martin for Taliaferro?

robotpimp

10 team dynasty league, I already own Forsett but for futures Taliaferro could be the better of the two (Martin / Forsett) in Dynasty going forward. I will keep playing Forsett he's too dynamic but Martin's injuries are just too frequent and he's avg'ing barely 3.0 ypc if that.. it won't get it done in any FF format?

Am I crazy to drop this guy? I know there are trade rumors (possibly Martin goes to the Pats?).. still?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

In a dynasty league I would think there's still trade value for Martin just on his potential and upside. I haven't looked to much in taliafero but I would think either ray rice is coming back or they'll be looking to add another option for the coming years

I'm impatient with some players and tolerant on others I don't know why but Martin has absolutely shown nothing this year and has been very injury prone.. what also scares me is they keep allowing him to resume his starting role and he has not earned to continue starting.

sub-par ypc and attempts with little to no catches out of the backfield, it could be partially situational because TB is pathetic could be Lovie Smith.. They draft Sims I think it's risky moving forward with Martin, am I selling too early?