[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillman for Gordon- Will answer yours

Giants1983

Hi All,

I'm in a 10 team 1 pt PPR, tied for 1st place. Someone just offered me Ronnie Hillman for Gordon. Below is my current lineup. Should I do it!? Receivers are at a premium because of the format. My wideouts could be insane if I keep Gordon. I've already assembled and consummated many trades to get this current lineup.

Weekly Starters

QB- Andrew Luck

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Shane Vereen

WR- Calvin Johnson

WR- Julio Jones

WR- Brandon Marshall

TE- Travis Kelce

Flex- Brandon Oliver

Flex- Michael Crabtree

K-Dawson

D- Weekly by commitee

Bench

J. Bell

Shane Vereen

Josh Gordon

Jason Witten

Justin Hunter

Brandon LaFell

I'm doing this trade immediately... Hillman could be the starter for the rest of the year, Gordon has another 4 weeks before he hits the field... you're risking a lot waiting for Gordon and him to perform in an offense that runs 1 million times a game.

Agreed. Hillman will more than likely take over as lead back in Denver. The yards and touches are there , more touchdowns will come.

and by the way, I'd buy a car from Gordon in a second I can't wait for him to be back on the field he's awesome but it's about winning now with someone so dynamic Hillman is really the guy moving forward for Denver, I'm near dropping Monte he's been worthless.

Edited by robotpimp

You guys all skipped over that he's tied for first place right now then...hillman is a great start while ball is working his way back still but at the very least ball will be an involved backup not just riding the bench. He'll be te goal line back, has worked his blocking up more than hillman and is just as fumble an injury probe as hillman.

You're in first place you've pretty much locked in the playoffs at least with one more win. Don't give away an easy top 10 player while he's playing when you can easily wait for him to come back

Also you have multiple RBs. Outside of foster you don't have a stud but you have another 4 or 5 options. Trade one or two of those guys along with a bench WR. And get youreself and upgraded rb.

You could start 5wrs at a time and you have to start 3. You need to keep gordon

You guys all skipped over that he's tied for first place right now then...hillman is a great start while ball is working his way back still but at the very least ball will be an involved backup not just riding the bench. He'll be te goal line back, has worked his blocking up more than hillman and is just as fumble an injury probe as hillman.

You're in first place you've pretty much locked in the playoffs at least with one more win. Don't give away an easy top 10 player while he's playing when you can easily wait for him to come back

agreed. id be trying to upgrade rbs, but not for gordon, and not for hillman.