[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Gates or Greg Olsen?

fruityloop516

I have both and am looking to trade one of them to a guy who has no TE (Scott Chandler). They are statistically very similar in fantasy production and it's proving to be a hard decision. I'm leaning towards keeping Gates because of the stability of the offense and trading Olsen. Thoughts?

The idea was to trade a TE and one other player to get Randall Cobb. Here are the team lineups:

My Team

• QB - Peyton Manning
  • RB - Ronnie Hillman
  • RB/WR - Ahmad Bradshaw
  • WR - Dez Bryant
  • WR - Mike Wallace
  • TE - Antonio Gates
  • Def - Texans
  • K - Gostkowski
  • Bench - Ben Tate, Michael Crabtree, Greg Olsen, Eli Manning, Odell Beckham, Vernon Davis, Colts Def

Opposing Team

• QB - Russell Wilson
  • RB - Eddie Lacy
  • RB/WR - Joique Bell
  • WR - Randall Cobb
  • WR - Steve Smith
  • TE - Scott Chandler
  • Def - Seahawks
  • K - Novak
  • Bench - Doug Martin, Percy Harvin, Cordarrelle Patterson, Cecil Shorts, Christine Michael, Jeremy Hill, Storm Johnson

Proposed Trade:

• Send Greg Olsen + one unidentified player
  • Receive Randall Cobb

Let them pick both TE's are very good and opportunistic in their offenses.. if it takes losing Gates then so be it.. Cobb is elite TD machine and you only play one TE. Tate + whatever TE.. don't tip your hand that you'd rather get rid of Olsen let them choose remember your goal is Cobb, both TE's are very serviceable moving forward. Carolina has a pretty soft schedule.