[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I JUST dont get it - Julio info, McCoy, E. Sanders ...*******

InTomWeTrust

Is it because im in first place and 6-2 people dont want to accept fair trades?? Or am I just not seeing it clearly

This guy is 4-4 and first place in other divison but tied for first so hes on the fence and has a bunch of BYEs this week hes got Demarco Murray

Hes got Reggie Bush and i just dont get why he wouldnt accept this offer...

He offered me Malcom Floyd and Mccoy for Arian Foster and Odell Beckam

Obviously thats trash Floyd cant even make my bench..

I offered him several trades and he keeps rejecting i want Julio how is this TRADE not FAIR??

I feel like im losing it and hes rejecting WHY?

Receive LeSean McCoy,

Receive Julio Jones,

Send Arian Foster,

Send Emmanuel Sanders,

Send Odell Beckham Jr.,

Send Joique Bell,

Please dont respond saying he doesnt want 4 guys or something like that... hes got reggie bush brian quick

Jeremy hill torrey smith and tennehill on his bench.. so please all these guys are better than most..

Why is he not accepting ?

I don't know, I agree he is nuts. But I do have to ask why do you want to make this trade? Foster has been so much better than McCoy its not even close, and I would rather have Sanders than Julio right now too. Bell is nice depth Odell doesn't matter in this trade. I know Foster hasn't had his bye yet and McCoy has but Julio is on bye this week and Sanders already had his.

Edited by Finn5033

I mean the guy has got Demarco Murray already hes seriously gonna offer me Malcolm Floyd and mccoy for arian and odell?

Like unreal...

Im offering him the world

i offered emmanuel arian and odell for mccoy and julio now im giving him joqui bell and he has bush

this is ridiculous no one wants to budge

yeah those are good upside players.. you may need to call him and work it out some people won't trade because they feel like you're trying to job them. Obviously if you're in first and you can afford to trade 4 good to great players for two studs he may be not looking at the potential of his team but yours, plus he may have to drop players he wants to make the trade happen, I can't trade 2 for 4 I don't have a droppable player. hash it out via phone perhaps you can make it happen, the trade is good. You're giving what you should and putting stock into those studs performing the second half. good luck keep working on it.

Personally I wouldn't take that cause it would make you to good. And If I had demarco, mccoy, and julio. Whats the point of trading for another detroit rb.. a rookie wr... Id also rather have mccoy then foster going forward( injury prone) and julio is better then sanders.. ( julio is the main man for his team). Its just not a good trade for a team that is in first in his division.

Personally I wouldn't take that cause it would make you to good. And If I had demarco, mccoy, and julio. Whats the point of trading for another detroit rb.. a rookie wr... Id also rather have mccoy then foster going forward( injury prone) and julio is better then sanders.. ( julio is the main man for his team). Its just not a good trade for a team that is in first in his division.

Also true but it's very risky losing the four he's trading as once those guys are gone he loses one of the two studs he receives it does affect his team finding a replacement, there's a risk but I agree you want to make sure that the 4 you get back are all pretty much starting to impact your own team because without the two studs your potential for big points goes down significantly.

:smashpc: Hahahah

Now hes declining everything I went as far as Keenan allen instead of Bell

Now hes saying Gronkowski and Foster for Mccoy and Julio, no way im givng gronkowski away I picked him up with my Third overall pick for a reason

This league is high stakes folks..

His depth is horrendous and im giving him good quality guys with great upside and this will solidify him with the top 2 RBs in the league

not bad.. but riding out Foster until he implodes is probably a better option, Houston's in it (to make the playoffs potentially) with their defense and Fitz only needs to do minimal passing attempts.. I think they want to continue to run Foster into the ground and with that he's been awesome, but if you want McCoy, Foster for McCoy would be solid.... of course Sproles is coming back now too which isnt a big deal but it does cut into McCoy slightly.. the lack of McCoy's TDs is alarming going from 1-2 TD's every week to McCoy probably getting zero might be tough to handle, only cracked the 100 mark once (rushing). Bananas Foster you can set your watch to him getting 20 carries.

I agree with that robo, I also think Arian runs alot like Demarco Murray does. I have a really good feeling in the end im gonna play a guy in the playoffs in my divison that has Jamaal Charles as his Primary RB, I just feel like I have to have someone comparable to him.. I can offer Arian Foster for Jamaal all day and its never going to happen.... I can however get Lesean McCoy and when they are fighting for playoffs in late weeks get the production im looking for.

Its tough for me to say o he has Jamaal Charles and Demarius Thomas and Brandon Marshall and Josh gordan

I have Andrew Luck Foster Megatron Alshon and Emmanuel...

Do I think Id rather have Emmanuel Sanders and Alshon than Marshall and Thomas at this point? Yes. I do i think Thomas capped out.. but Gordon scares me. I would love Julio Jones Alshon and Megatron and Mccoy and luck with Gronk

I dont think he would have a chance..

That guy im worried about just traded ty hilton and frank gore for brandon marshall and vernon davis and that worries me alot, because they are STRONG VERNON is STRONG

I just think I have to sell high here man, I do need a TE for week 10 with gronk out and dont have anyone thats cuttable on my team that wont get picked up ASAP so i might have to do Joquie Bell and Arian Foster for McCoy and Ertz man....

So you are scared of Gordon a guy who hasn't played a game yet but not worried about D. Thomas? you are worried about Charles even though you have Foster who has been better. You want to replace Foster with McCoy even though McCoy can't hold Foster's Jock this year?? None of this makes any sense at all.

I get that. But Foster is playing like he always does, and plays for a team that runs the ball first. McCoy has struggled, showed no signs that he is going to turn it around and plays for a team that throws the ball a lot. If you swap McCoy for Foster, and Julio for Sanders plus give up Bell you are making your team worse not better. McCoy and Julio are just names right now. Foster and Sanders have produced all season. I am shocked that this guy won't take that offer because he is the getting the better deal, not you

I think a good saying here is if it ain't broke don't fix it. Foster has been better than McCoy all year so why would you want to give up so much depth for him and jones? You can't be worried about potential injuries otherwise everybody would be trying to trade a variety of players.

Edited by Andrewg93
  • Like 1