[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE- Receive Hillman for J. Bell and LaFell

Giants1983

Hi All,

I'm in a 10 team 1 pt PPR, tied for 1st place. Someone just offered me Ronnie Hillman for J. Bell and LaFell. Below is my current lineup. Should I do it!? What do you all think?

Weekly Starters

QB- Andrew Luck

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Shane Vereen

WR- Calvin Johnson

WR- Julio Jones

WR- Brandon Marshall

TE- Travis Kelce

Flex- Brandon Oliver

Flex- Michael Crabtree

K-Dawson

D- Weekly by commitee

Bench

J. Bell

Shane Vereen

Josh Gordon

Jason Witten

Justin Hunter

Brandon LaFell

I suppose it's not that bad but it leaves you thin at WR until Calvin and josh Gordon are back. And hillman is not a sure thing to keep a full starting job over ball. They'll look to ball at some points especially on the goal line. I'd try targeting another rb maybe

I would do it. If jbell and lafell are on your bench and your getting Hillman who will probably take the bulk of carries even with Ball returning

He be a better flex then Crabtree and Oliver should touches when Mathews comes back

Take it before he changes his mind

McKinnon for Lafell works for me, 17-20 carries per game 2-4 catches and a potential TD why not. Lafell will be inconsistent with all the other weapons on offense I like his ability and rank in the offense to get looks and endzone targets but McKinnon will touch the ball and have more opportunities.