[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez for ellington

darkadun

Such a talent but has been the has been my hurting my team and I'd like to flip him for a great back.

I think I can get Ellington for him, and roll with A. Brown/Sanders/D-Jax as my primary receivers.

I have Bradshaw who has been great, Vereen up and down; but both have byes week 10, so I need help that week. If I get Ellington I can roll with him and Sims who I hope breaks out and then use Sims or D-Jax as my FLEX down the stretch.

What do you guys think?

I think your assessment of your wr is pretty accurate. I'd hope to get a tad better rb for Bryant but Ellington is very good.

Agree with the above as well. Sanders is an attractive trade piece for sure. Due to the talent in Denver I'd rather keep dez than sanders. If you can get a close to Ellington type back for Sanders I'd do that first.

Help here? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/430096-how-can-i-improve-this-roster-weak-depth-whir/#entry4008908