[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can I improve this roster? Weak depth (WHIR**)

Joebirds55

Disclaimer: I'd typically read these threads and get annoyed at the poster for asking questions about a first place team, so its killing me inside posting this thread...anyway...

I'm so far undefeated in a ten team PPR. Highest points. Competitive league and for the most part everyone does their research. I've been the beneficiary of a fortunate draft and well timed trades. My team:

Luck

Palmer

Murray

Leveon bell

Vereen

Ben Tate

Sankey

Calvin

Antonio brown

Michael Floyd

Colston

ODB

Gronk

Written

I was able to trade Bradshaw and delanie walker early on to a frustrated and rb desperate gronk owner. Traded sproles early on for Ellington during his week 4 bye. Then moved him later on along with Greg Olsen for witten and bell.

Again I've been lucky with the timing on these deals. I have some bye issues coming up but with Calvin returning I like my chances going forward.

I feel like I am weak though on my bench. If any injuries hit I might be screwed. Seems like all my bench players are underperformers or are very inconsistent.

Any areas where u think I can improve for (knock on wood) a playoff run? Or am I okay?

Sorry for the length. Post your link and I'll give you my opinion.

Start 2 wr. I've been rolling with Floyd but this past week scares me big time. Even before this week I felt like every time watching the cards brown was getting way more looks.

In my ideal lineup Floyd is a flex at best but feel like I have a huge dropoff from my wr2 and rb2 to my number 3 options.

The only thing I can see is possibly upgrading your RB3 but for the most part you are all set. Your team is stacked I do not see much more you can do.

here's mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/430080-fair-trade-for-gordon/

Thanks for the post. My hope a couple weeks back was that there'd be a great chance one of vereen Sankey and Tate would move into rb2 territory. Hasn't happened and all three have remained either inconsistent or just bad.

Have a feeling odb may end up as my third best receiver. I liked what I saw week 7.