[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire advice / Line up help

SxJx9

Heading into week 9, I'm going to be losing D. Walker, B. Marshall, and M. Forte due to byes. I have Ertz to put in place of Walker and it's down to three for who will replace Marshall. Those three are D. Baldwin, A. Johnson, and P. Garcon. Out of the three, what two should I play for my WR2 & Flex? It's legit a toss up right now. My biggest concerned for this week is going to be who will be my RB2. I just dropped Chris Johnson because he's worth less unless Ivory goes down and starting Benjamin Cunningham isn't ideal. So my question is, who should be my top priority on the waiver wire? Here are the top names and the ones the experts are saying to pick up. Thanks to whoever helps me out. I'll respond to your topic. Just leave a link.

DeAngelo Williams

Khiry Robinson

Toby Gerhart

Maurice Jones-Drew

Matt Asiata

Bobby Rainey

Travaris Cadet

Jonas Gray

Charles Sims