[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank these Stud WRs for weeks 14-17

jjax1417

As the title says rank these WRs total points weeks 14-17 because I am looking ahead and deciding who I want on my squad and to possibly trade for when playoffs come. Tell me about who will blowup and which weeks if you had to guess. Teams in parenthesis are who the WR plays each of those weeks.

Julio Jones (GB, PIT, NO, CAR) - on my team

Jeremy Maclin (SEA, DAL, WAS, NYG) - on my team

Kelvin Benjamin (NO, TB, CLE, ATL) - on my team

Steve Smith (MIA, JAC, HOU, CLE) - on my team

Dez Bryant (CHI, PHI, IND, WAS) - trade target

Calvin Johnson (TB, CHI, MIN, GB) - trade target

Edited by jjax1417

You have all these guys on 1 team? Is it a 6 team league? lol

Steve Smith is too inconsistent and I just dropped him in one of my leagues.

I would not trade Kelvin, maclin, or Dez. They are the key piece to their teams and may all be in a playoff hunt. I would see what you can get for Julio and Gordon personally.

1. Calvin Johnson - It's Calvin freaking Johnson, plus he's playing terrible defensive teams.
  2. Dez Bryant - Similar to above.
  3. Kelvin Benjamin - He's a beast on a less consistent offense than those ranked above him. He is the #1 target though, and again he's playing bad defenses.
  4. Steve Smith - He's tough to predict, partially because I don't trust Flacco. Could be up or down.
  5. Jeremy Maclin - The Eagles are getting most of their Pro-Bowl comprised line back, which should lead to the resurgence of McCoy and also help open up the throwing game. But more McCoy could be a bad thing as well for Maclin for obvious reasons.
  6. Julio Jones - Probably a lot lower than you'd think. Matt Ryan has no protection to throw the ball because their O-line is absolutely depleted. He may get a lot of short passes, but big play gains are going to be rare.

Just my thoughts.

Funny i just did that in one of my leagues. The way i look at WR's is that i want the team they are playing against to be good because then they will get down or need to score to keep up which then means they are tossing the rock around.

1. Julio Jones

2. Dez

3. Calvin

4. Maclin

5. Benjamin

6. Smith

1. Calvin Johnson - It's Calvin freaking Johnson, plus he's playing terrible defensive teams.

2. Dez Bryant - Similar to above.

3. Kelvin Benjamin - He's a beast on a less consistent offense than those ranked above him. He is the #1 target though, and again he's playing bad defenses.

4. Steve Smith - He's tough to predict, partially because I don't trust Flacco. Could be up or down.

5. Jeremy Maclin - The Eagles are getting most of their Pro-Bowl comprised line back, which should lead to the resurgence of McCoy and also help open up the throwing game. But more McCoy could be a bad thing as well for Maclin for obvious reasons.

6. Julio Jones - Probably a lot lower than you'd think. Matt Ryan has no protection to throw the ball because their O-line is absolutely depleted. He may get a lot of short passes, but big play gains are going to be rare.

Just my thoughts.

where would u personally put aj green

Funny i just did that in one of my leagues. The way i look at WR's is that i want the team they are playing against to be good because then they will get down or need to score to keep up which then means they are tossing the rock around.

1. Julio Jones

2. Dez

3. Calvin

4. Maclin

5. Benjamin

6. Smith

where would u put aj green