[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUUUUGE Trade (3-Way Swap)

mvttchew

10 team PPR League and my roster is:

QB R. Wilson

WR: B Marshall, G Tate, D Baldwin, M Sanu, B. LaFell, C Johnson

RB: F Gore, D McFadden, R Bush, B oliver

TE: T Kelce, L Donnell

Def: Den

K: C Parkey

Currently have the following options to trade:

My Brandon Marshall for his Ronnie Hillman

My Golden Tate for his Lamar Miller

Depending on which of the above trades occur, someone has offered me AJ Green + Chris Ivory (Or Ryan Mathews) + Sammy Watkins for Mohammed Sanu and one of the RB's I get from above (Hillman or Miller).

What should I do here? I have depth at WR to pull the initial trade, just depends on who would be more effective. Hillman has Peyton so that's a plus, but Montee will be back. Lamar Miller is the featured back in Miami and they'll try for the playoffs. I have 4 Detroit players on bye this week. Also, giving up Marshall would be tough considering I would then be leaning on Stafford for half of my games, unless I take the 3rd trade, but that would add even more WR depth and questionable RB depth.

I feel that I will end up doing the 2nd trade if I end up doing the first. Here's what Im thinking:

Golden tate for Lamar Miller

Then Miller + Sanu for AJ Green, Sammy Watkins, and Chris Ivory/Ryan Mathews (probably chris Ivory)

• Like 1