[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This guys nuts im done trying

InTomWeTrust

Emmanuel Sanders

Keenan Allen

Odell Beckam Jr.

for

Julio Jones

He just declines

has nothing to do with too many players for 1

his other wide recievers are torey smith and garbage floyd and garbage kendall wright..

just unreal his depth his garbage and on 4 game losing streak he sits 4-4

What am i doing wrong?? hes not getting rob gronkowski for julio jones he has erts and jordan reed alrady im not giving him the gronk

this guys a joke

He just doesn't want to give up Julio. I see where you are coming from...if I was the Julio owner in that scenario I would probably take the trade simply for the depth.

You have tried many, MANY times to get Julio. He clearly knows you are crazy for Julio, so he is probably denying Julio to you just to play spoiler. He might not make the playoffs and you probably will and he doesn't want to improve your team.

Thanks Mike youre team looks real good bro

love the alshon and julio combo and aj green thats impressive

I love your team man.. I think the only adjustment I would is trade antonio gates for vernon davis staright up..

He will go on a tear i think man. having Dwayne allen right there is good too but try and get Vernon Davis man.. Old man Gates is a TD Machine but i dont think he will be going forward

another guy I offered Emmanuel Sanders AND Joqiue Bell for a hurt Jimmy Graham

guy has no WR2 and he just declines.. I just dont get it is it because im in first place they keep declining

if i did the above I can get Julion for Gronk they just dont budge tho

is it because im in first and they think i am screwing them and because i made so many trades so far?

So then stop talking to him about trading. If you would've laid off a bit maybe he would've gotten more desperate to trade him on his bye and underperforming. Maybe he does want to deal him just doesn't want to settle without gronk. When he realizes he might get nothing he could finally compromise.

With you pushing harder and harder just raises the price for him since you simply want him more

Tom what you need to understand is people see names and think OMG even if that NAME is under performing its still a name. The majority of fantasy players are cut throat ruthless individuals who feel the need to "WIN" in trade i.e. you give up a ton for their little and they feel good that they fleeced you also seeing as you said you are in first they are more concerned with making your team better than they are with improving their own.

I realize that..

But i have a TE spot i need to fill for next week and a QB spot i have to make room on my team.. I dont want to drop valuable players and my whole bench are valuable players.. heck i dropped andre johnson last week he was my worste player...

I dont know nobody wants to budge here. Im trying everything

I'm in the same scenario. Gates and Allen both have bye weeks next week, and Luck and Gostkowski are out too. I need to make room for a backup QB, TE and kicker. I don't want to drop Allen or Gates but no one is willing to trade for one of them because I am 7-1 and #1 in the league right now. Unfortunately it happens, but I have also been in the opposite position where I'm sitting at 3-5 and a 7-1 team wants to trade, more often than not I am very skeptical of their trade because I need as many good players as possible to turn my record around and they are already on top.

Edited by MikeFL25

Andrew Luck

Arian Foster

Jerick McKinnon

Bishop Sankey

Fred Jackson

Joqiue Bell

Calvin Johnson

Alshon Jeffrey

Emmanuel Sanders

Keenan Allen

Brandon Cooks

Odell Beckham Jr.

Cordarelle Patterson

Rob Gronkowski

Cardinals D

Justin Tucker

Heres my team Mike see what I mean with my depth at WR?

I have to make room.. its so frustrating thats why the intial dont keep asking blah blah and wait.. i will be done if i wait with byes next week and no room and dropping stars to wire.

Edited by InTomWeTrust

You're coming off a little desperate. Youre already over paying for these players so the owners are probably thinking "hmm what else can I get out of this guy" I say just stick to your guns, make an offer and stick with it. I think the Julio owner will come to his senses once you ease off a bit.

I agree with this. You need to back off for a bit they may come to their senses