[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade thoughts/ adivce

hoody17

There are 2 different teams hurting for a tight end and I have JuliusThomas and Kelce. Start 1 so I figure I will be starting Thomas the rest of the way.

Trades must be position for position meaning if we trade a Te for a WR we have to equal it out with a TE and WR.

My recievers have been pretty much killing me / inconsistent with Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Edelman, Roddy White, Beckham ( just picked up recently) and Allen Robinson ( just picked up).

Team 1 has Kelvin Benjamin

Team 2 has Sammy Watkins and Julio Jones. Not sure I could get jones (doubtful) but I could try and convince

Team 1 - I was thinking Benjamin and TE of his choice and offering Kelce and Edelman or Roddy White.

Team 2 - Thinking if Watkins then offering Kelce and Edelman or Roddy . If I could get Julio I would have to sweeten the pot so offering Kelce and Edelman or Robinson and Roddy

Who do you think I should try and target more? And if 1 says no is the other worth doing?

th

Thanks

I like both of the rookies this year but...

Personally I think Benjamin is more solid.

Watkins seems more matchup dependant where Benjamin is gonna put up numbers no matter what. They have both been target monsters but You gotta like Kelvin's size and red zone looks.

I would still trade edleman for Watkins though. In a game where Brady threw a ton edleman was a non factor.

Edited by CircleJoique666