[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a lottery ticket RB this week

regguy

I really screwed myself. I literally do not have an RB to start. I took a bye week gamble, risking that Gio would be healthy, and now that he's out, I have, literally, nobody to start on my roster.

So, I need something. Anything. A decent chance at 5 points? Someone way under the radar who could at least give me a chance? All of the names thrown around on the various waiver wires are not available. My options are names like Terrance West, Juwan Thompson, Alfred Blue, Zac Stacy, MJD, James White, Lance Dunbar. Is there some injury news out there or anything positive where anyone has some insight into a player that may be a decent RB play this week to eek out a few points?

I don't know that Knile is that much of a step up over anybody else you mentioned... not starters are not starters and it depends on who you'd give up for him. Don't sell too much for one week. If it's a blowout, then he'll get PT but if not, he's not too far off from the group

Out of that list I'd roll with Juwuan, who is Denver's goal-line back in a likely shootout.

Gray could be great or be a healthy scratch-- Patriots you never know.

Blue will get a few carries, but who knows how many.