[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

ShutFrog

Send Emmanuel Sanders, Den WR

Send Rashad Jennings*, NYG RB

Send Pierre Thomas*, NO RB

Receive Dez Bryant, Dal WR

Receive Doug Baldwin, Sea WR

Receive Antonio Gates, SD TE

I just got offered this. I would instantly accept it, but it would leave me with no back up running backs. I know that sounds bad, but Thomas was probably going to get dropped soon anyways and Jennings has been injured. Murray does have a bye week in 11 so I will need a RB. That would be Jennings, but I could try to find someone through another trade or just get by with a waiver pick up for that one week (unless someone gets injured)

I am 8-0 and here are my players at those positions involved.

RB Demarco Murray

RB Lamar Miller

WR Emmanuel Sanders

WR Brandon Lafell

WR Torrey Smith

WR Dwayne Bowe

TE Jimmy Graham (Gates would most likely be my FLEX)

Would you guys risk the bad RB situation to improve other areas?

Edited by ShutFrog

I mean, you have J Graham who has already had his bye...so I guess you'd take this only if you really think Dez wholly outperforms those you're giving up ROS and use one of your now 2 TEs to trade for RB

Edited by sksmith

Gates would be a nice flex play for only a few weeks. It's a lot harder to pick matchups for TEs so you'll most likely trust other flex options over gates each week. Like others have said see what you can get without gates. Baldwin would be a decent replacement for sanders I think and dez is a big upgrade.