[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weird keeper trade

It's the top team...I was offered Demaryius Thomas, Jonas Gray, and Carlos Hyde for Marshawn Lynch, Mike Wallace, and either Brady or Rodgers. If it was a redraft league, I probably wouldn't consider it, but I'm really thinking about accepting. In the playoffs, Lynch would be my flex with my current lineup. If I make the trade, my receivers would be Megatron, Demaryius, and Dez, and I'd still have Forte and Lacy at RB. With the way Brady is playing, I feel confident in starting both the rest of the way, so I'm thinking about trading Rodgers because Brady has potential keeper value next year (he'll be a 6th rounder and the league is expanding to 12 teams, if he keeps pace he'll be more than worth that). Gray and Hyde will both be 10th rounders next year, so I will be giving my team a great opportunity to be among the contenders then-current potential keepers include Brady (6th), LaFell (10th), Gordon (4th), and Adams (10th). Is it absolutely crazy to take that trade considering the name value I'd be giving away? I feel like it improves my starting lineup in the playoffs, when it matters most, and also gives me solid keepers for next year.

What my playoff lineup will be if I don't make any moves:

QB Rodgers/Brady

RB1 Forte

RB2 Lacy

WR1 Megatron

WR2 Dez

FLEX Lynch/Wallace

TE Gronkowski

If I make the trade, it will be:

QB Brady

RB1 Forte

RB2 Lacy

WR1 Megatron

WR2 Thomas

FLEX Dez

TE Gronkowski

Lynch has a really tough end of season/playoff schedule so I feel like adding Thomas would be much more important than losing him.

Your essentially trading lynch, wallace and brady/rodgers for D Thomas. Hyde is a back up and Gray...who knows the situation. Is D thomas really worth those 3?

To be honest i think your first line up is better than the 2nd. Rodgers is on fire and is elite while i think Brady will not keep up these #s. Lynch has been in a slump but i firmly believe as an owner he will turn it around.

Edited by byroz