[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maclom Floyd vs Keenan Allen ROS

captain77

IMM, Allen is the choice. Ask yourself this question, if you wanted to add an available FA and the only options you had to drop were Allen or Floyd, who would you drop? And the answer is Floyd. Allen's ceiling is too high.

i want allen to be the guy. he just has to start doing it...

He is starting to do it. The last 2 weeks he had 10 and 13 targets for 6 and 9 receptions and 58 and 73 yards and 1 TD. The targets and catches are there, now have to come the yards and uptick in TDs.

Floyd has yet to get double digit targets or more than 5 targets and he averages 3 catches per week on just under 5 targets. Allen averages just over 8 targets and catches over 5 passes per week. Problem is Allen only has 1 TD and Floyd catches longer passes as he has more yards on less targets and receptions.

Floyd is the deep threat and Allen is the possession guy. I'd rather have the HUGH upside possession guy who can break it at anytime. Allen all day for me and it isn't even close.

Exactly, however, I can see that after half the season, owners can be shook when the stats don't agree.

Floyd is the deep threat and Allen is the possession guy. I'd rather have the HUGH upside possession guy who can break it at anytime. Allen all day for me and it isn't even close.

+ 1