[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Ball pickup Sims?

metsgiantsfan

It's tempting, yeah, especially considering the way Hillman has taken over the RB job. Lovie likes Rainey, but he drafted Sims and everyone says he's a Forte clone. If you can take the hit and want to gamble some, I'd drop Ball for Sims

who would you drop for Sims: Andre Williams, Tre Mason, Monte Ball?

In a PPR, I would drop any of those three if it were a keeper league. Re-draft I would still drop Ball. The other two would be a coin toss, but given that Jennings should be back and that St. Louis doesn't know what they're doing at RB, I may still take my chances with Sims.

A forte clone? I saw that for the first time on one tweet that popped up on bleachers report. Stop spewing stuff that's has no facts to it. He looks good he was drafted as the 4th rb for a reason and given their backfield so far there's plenty of opportunity for sims. But then you look at their oline and team as a whole and it doesn't look good. Dropping ball for sims I see as a wash but I still think there's more trade value for ball just based off the name and a team desperate for a darkhorse rb

I would drop Williams or mason over ball just based on the most recent weeks. Williams has not done anything in Jennings absence.

He has one week for a possible flex start and then back to the waivers.

Mason had a good week. Fisher said after they will continue with the hot hand and mason ended up with less playing time then both Cunningham and Stacy. He out played both but still wasn't given a chance. Even if they say he should get more touches i wouldn't trust it.

Look at ball. He at least has some chance to prosper in that offense even behind hillman. And I still believe they will give ball his shot to at least win a fair amount of carries if not the starting job. At the very least he has potential on the best offense of the nfl