[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Put your Weeden Here

CowboysDiehard

The drop off from Romo to Weeden is Mt Everest. Unreal. This guy is soft, scared and inaccurate as a squirt gun. This game was over before it started. We should be betting the living crap out of ARZ. He makes me sick to watch. The players must be just disgusted to see him out there. The defense has got to be pissed. They set him up on the 40 of ARZ and come away with nothing. That's 9 points we have left on the field.

Empty backfield on third and two....that's the same rocket surgery that brought you three consecutive pass plays on 2nd and two in overtime last monday. brilliant.

Exactly, that play should have been run outside. They have plugged the middle all game long. Blame play call on that one.

Weeden just killed us. Coming out of this game we now know we have NO chance to win against anyone with Weeden at QB. NO chance what so ever. After all the work he's gotten this week the only pass he can muster is a screen to Dunbar. Horrible. Just horrible. Now our defense starts to drop like flys being put out there to suffer pounding after pounding due to 3 n outs and picks. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.

Weeden needs to be cut. I never want to see him in a Cowboys uniform ever........ever..ever.....

• Like 1

FUU uuIUFIUOIEFJIOEJNIOFJFCVNMIKCJNMKODLKIDKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I am so PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. THIS IS ALL WEEDENS FAult. WE ARE getting hurt now because of his sorry FIIKJEIFOLEWJRIORI*O@OIWcfwqofnmrjvrwqckine kndkd LASSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I WANT TO HUNT THIS FKR DOWN. If another player goes down because of him my pisstivity level is going to pop.

I want to tear some $hit up right now.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Wait...weren't the Cowboys the best team in the NFL...or did they just lose to the best team?

With Weeny arm under center, we are the worst team in the league. He has to be the absolute worst QB in league history. I don't think I have ever seen a more sorry QB under center since I have watched football. Pussed out on a third down scramble when his team needed him. Then he fricken.......................fk it. I have more important things to worry about that sorry arse Weeden.

Edited by Cowboyz1

With Weeny arm under center, we are the worst team in the league. He has to be the absolute worst QB in league history. I don't think I have ever seen a more sorry QB under center since I have watched football. Pussed out on a third down scramble when his team needed him. Then he fricken.......................fk it. I have more important things to worry about that sorry arse Weeden.

Romo would have made it a better game.....but the result would have been the same. If only the Cards could play NFC East teams every week!

Edited by Bonedaddies
  • Like 2

It is called a "team" for a reason.

BULLLLLSSHHHIITTT. I can take any team you want an put a sorry QB under center any I GUARANTEE you they will lose to any 6-1 team in the league 100% of the time. Don't give me that crap. All we needed was average QB play and we could have made it a game. You can't set your QB up at the opponents 40, the opponents 15, the opponents 25 and come away with zero points while every other possession 3 n out or a pick and expect to win. Weeden flat out sucks. He may have ended our season if McClain and Crawford are seriously hurt. He put our defense out there to get killed all game long.

So I don't want to hear that "Team" BS because you know darn well the one position you have to have is QB in today's NFL. You just can't compete without one that can at least drive the bus. Geno Smith is a perfect example. You just can't win with him. Defense or no defense.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Romo would have made it a better game.....but the result would have been the same. If only the Cards could play NFC East teams every week!

Bullcrap. Romo wins that game going away. We would have been up 21 and would have scored at least 17 more points in the second half. The drop off from Romo is ridiculous.

Against almost anyone else I'd have given the Boys a shot today just running the ball and letting Weeden play game manager. However, the Cardinals defense matched up pretty well to sell out on stopping the run and dare Weeden to make plays against their secondary. Even so, Weeden sucks, and the Cowboys had better hope Romo is back soon and stays back. I can't help but think how much better Orton would have been, but he wanted to go somewhere he could possibly start(and he did).