[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help/thoughts/ advice

hoody17

We start 3 wides and 1 Te. 1 pt every 10 yds and td's 6,9, or 12 pts based on distance.

I am about to go 5 - 4.

Team appoched me really needs a tight end. Trades must be position for position so if we want to trade a tight end for a wide we have to equal out the trade with another tight end and wide

My wides are Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Edelman, Beckham, Roddy White and Allen Robinson

My Tight ends are - Julious Thomas and Kelce.

Other team has - Calvin, Julio Jones , Sammy Watkins, Keenan Allen, Hawkins and Moncrief

Team proposed a trade Julios Jones and Jordon Cameron for Mike Wallace and Kelce.

I would love to add Julio to my team since they have real nice wr friendly schedule coming up but it would leave me with him and Roddy. ( also have Matty Ice as 1 of my qb's)

Was thinking of 2 different counters of -

1 - Julio, Keenan Allen and Cameron for Wallace, Roddy White and Kelce

2 - Julio, Keenan Allen and Cameron for Wallace, Allen Robinson and Kelce.

That would keep me covered if Julio gets hurt and would still have Roddy as insurance but would only leave me with Edelman, Keenan Allen and Beckham as my 3rd wide since I don't think I would start Julio and Roddy at same time.

Thoughts?

Much Appreciated

Pat

Edited by hoody17

I would like your first counter offer, try and trade roddy white for either Allen or Watkins. If he's that desperate for a TE than I think you have more leverage here to get a deal done as you could sit tight with your team if you want.

Either way I like Julio and Cameron for Wallace and Kelce. You'll never need either Te since you have Julius and obviously Julio is better than Wallace.

Just a shot in the dark maybe offer to simply swap roddy for Julio, obviously while swapping the TEs. If you're convincing enough you could try and sway him with Julio's mystery injury and diminishing targets the last few weeks. Roddy has been producing slightly better. But by a long shot Julio has the more upside