[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a fair trade?

taknuout91

Well the guy I offered it to is 1-8 and I need help at TE. I sent this trade and he accepted now everyone in league is in an uproar saying how unfair trade is. Puts me in bad spot cause I'm commissioner. Here are my receivers. Julio/maclin/alshon/Keenan Allen/lafell and josh gordon. I was going to give him jordan reed and a wr. Which receiver would make it fair trade?

If he accepted then it should be fine. Maybe he needs to upgrade at wr while downgrading a little at TE. He essentially gets 2 starters for 1 while u get the big upgrade at TE while losing a WR. I dont see why people would be in uproar about this its not like you traded Reed straight up for Gronk. I think this trade is fine.

I don't know, now that I see that the trade is between a guy who is 1-8 and the guy in 1st it does look bad considering you are the commish. Keenan Allen was being dropped in a lot of 10-team leagues just a couple weeks ago. I'm not saying I would veto it because I don't like doing that. But if I was in that league I would have a problem with it. I run a 12 team league and shtick would hit the fan if I made a trade like that with a 1-8 team. If you want these guys to get off your back I would switch Keenan for Jefferey. That seems more fair. I know a lot of people will disagree with me but when you are the commish I think you need to be smart about stuff like this and how it's perceived by the rest of your league.

Edited by Finn5033

Finn I'm not in first. I'm 4-5 and will be in 9th or 10th place in 12 team league. I stopped the trade. I don't want to be that commissioner that works over someone. I really didn't think it was that bad of trade. Allen would end up being his #2 receiver.

Finn I'm not in first. I'm 4-5 and will be in 9th or 10th place in 12 team league. I stopped the trade. I don't want to be that commissioner that works over someone. I really didn't think it was that bad of trade. Allen would end up being his #2 receiver.

Sorry I thought you were in 1st, don't know where I got that from. Like I said it's just a touchy situation when you're the commish.