[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Loaded with bye week players...help?

MikeFL25

Hey all, my roster is below.

So I have Luck, Foster, Allen, Gates and Gostkowski out this week. I filled the void Foster left with Ingram, so I'm good at RB.

However, I'm not sure what I should do about QB, TE or K. I dropped McKinnon a week ago to make room on my roster, I have space to add a QB this week, but the prospects (while decent) all have tough matchups. Tannehill vs DET, Cam vs Philly, etc. Right now I am eying Dalton vs the Browns.

With TE, both Antonio and Dwayne are out. I am thinking of trying to trade Allen for someone else's TE, as he is too high-value to just drop and add someone off of WW but he is also not high enough to really garner huge interest. I'll probably have to sell low on him, but its better maybe than dropping him to the WW. Thoughts?

As for kicker, unless I drop Baldwin or J. Bell I wont have room, and I am considering dropping Baldwin anyway. Or I could just play without a kicker and hope for the best.

Any advice?