[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julion or Green ROS & Lacy or Ingram ROS

Finn5033

I am 7-2 tied for 2nd in my 10 team .5ppr league. I have an opportunity to make a big deal with a guy who is 1-8 and planning for next year since we have keepers and can trade draft picks. So as the title states who would you rather have ROS between those 2 backs and those 2 WR. The deal I would make is either just give him a 4th round pick next year for Ingram or trade him Julio and a 4th round pick next year for Green and Lacy or Ingram. Not sure which one to do. I'm tempted to just get Ingram from him and keep Julio. I am in desperate need of a good RB2. I have Murray as my 1 and McKinnon, Gore, or Mathews when he returns are my current options for RB2. Or I could really go crazy and trade Julio, Marshall and a 4th rounder for Green, Jeffery, and Ingram/Lacy Thoughts appreciated

Edited by Finn5033

you already answered it brother

Not sure which one to do. I'm tempted to just get Ingram from him and keep Julio.

:slap:

Alright, thanks for the reply. Do you think Ingram is worth giving up a 4th rounder for next year. I can keep him too if I want

Edited by Finn5033