[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB for TE trade? So many angles...

Thedeadcleric

Right, I'm discussing a trade for Jimmy Graham or Martellus Bennett in exchange for 1 of my running backs (I have 5 legit RBs when fit). I already have Cutler and Marshall so do not want to be any more Bears dependant. So, do I trade one of the following for Graham: -

McCoy - Underperforming but I believe will get much going forward.

Lacy - Again, I believe his value will grow.

McKinnon - not sure j can sneak this one past him as Asiata will vulture goaline carries, although McKinnon looks the type to break big ones.

Bernard - Currently injured and has value limited by emergence of Hill.

Bradshaw - Very solid RB2, very solid RB1 if Colts ever realise TRich is slow and no good.

At WR have Nelson, Marshall, Jackson and Keenan Allen so feel ok about this group.

Current (and only) TE. Jordan REED.

Try selling on McKinnon. There's some chance ap could be back and I never see him getting a multi td game with Asiata there to vulture any easy ones. Unless this guy has Bennett and graham then I don't see him bitting on a good deal for you. Graham will command a lot from you. Probably McCoy plus another good player at least

Graham is still going I command more than Bennett. But you could maybe get him to strike a better deal if no one else is trying to trade him and you make it clear you can't take Bennett.

McCoy plus someone else will get the deal done. I don't see anyway you could swap for graham except with jordy which I wouldn't do.