[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sankey/ball/sims ROS

Blasto95

How would you rank these guys rest of the season? I'm looking to drop one to take a flier on AP. Forte and Murray are my RBs so I only need one of these guys to be serviceable for next week.

I'm thinking ball or sims has the most upside ROS but Sankey could be my best bet to fill in for Murray for week 11

Well I didn't get ap. Should've expected it I was 10th in waiver out of 12. I didn't add anyone and jumped up to number 4 though.

Someone dropped cam newton for some reason. I suppose they have a qb they are confident in for the rest of the season.

I only have kaepernick but I'm not sure how many weeks I would play cam myself. I'd have to choose between kaep going steady against NO or hope for a big game from cam against Philly.

Week 15 is the only other week I think I would start cam and maybe week 13 if I don't have a bye for playoffs. Me and one other team are sitting at 7-2, playing each other this week